99.9 Effective Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel (500ml)
Aqua, xanthan gum, hydroxyethyl cellulose, erthanol 75% +- 5%, chlorhexidine acetate 0.3% +- 0.02%
Category of Killing Microorganisms:
Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans
Method of use:
In the case of mo obvious dirt on the hands, take proper amount of this product in the palm of the hand, rub each other's hands for 1 minute until the volatilization is dry, without washing with water.
Matters Needing Attention:
1. This product is for external use, It is not allowed to be taken orally, If it enters the eyes accidentally, please wash it with water
2. Do not use if you ae allergic to alcohol, if irritation or swelling occurs, please stop using, if i last for more than 72 hours, please consult doctor.
3. The product should kept out of the reach of children.
4. The storage place of this product shall be dry, clean, normal temperature without sun exposure.
5. This product is easy to burn and should be kept away from he fire source.