High-precision Intelligent Electronic Digital Electrician Universal Meter
1. Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for DC current (not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity, and more. Sampling speed: 3 times per second.
2. Ease Of Use: Data hold button holds a reading; large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use.
3. Safety Protection: Overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the Multimeter adds extra drop protection.
The manual range dial makes it easy to select a range to measure current, voltage, and resistance-perfect whether for new electrical engineering students or pros who prefer setting the dial.
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: Display OL
Sampling Speed: 3 times per second
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication)
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ± (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ± (2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ± (1%+2), 200mA ± (1.2%+2), 10A ± (2%+5)
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.