TDS Drinking Water Tap Water Quality Testing Pen
- Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts, or metals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in parts per million (ppm)
- Ability to lock detection data;
- Can automatically shut down;
- Unique temperature compensation function can be automatically converted to TDS value at a water temperature of 25 degrees Celsius;
- Large-screen LCD display waterproof design, easy to watch durable;
- Long use time without frequent battery replacement, normal use for two years.